TSA: Get Through Faster
Admit it, waiting in line at the TSA checkpoint isn't really on your bucket list. So in order to get through the line faster, try following these few simple steps:
- Pack all coats and jackets in checked baggage when possible. If carrying on coat or jacket, it must be passed through x-ray.
- Prepare a 1 quart sized, clear plastic, zip-top bag of liquids before arriving. CLICK HERE to learn more.
- Undeveloped film should be stowed in carry-on bags. You can declare film faster than 800 speed to avoid having it x-rayed.
- Do not wrap any gifts prior to your flight. If a security officer needs to inspect the package, it will need to be unwrapped.
- Pack your carry-on neatly, making sure all cords are wrapped up and that all items are laid out that is easily visible when passing through X-Ray.
- When in doubt place your items in your checked baggage or simply leave them at home.
(for a current list of prohibited items, CLICK HERE)
Dress for Travel
- Remove body piercings prior to travel. If a piercing does set off an alarm it may result in additional screening. If additional screening is required, passengers may be asked to remove their body piercing in private as an alternative to the pat-down search.
- Advanced Imaging Technology (AIT): Remove all items from your pockets, all accessories, wallet, belt, bulky jewelry, change, money clips, keys and cell phone. This will reduce the likelihood of additional screening.
- Travelers are permitted to wear head coverings. However be aware that if you are wearing large or over-sized head coverings or excessively baggy clothing you may be directed to additional screening.
- Remove shoes before entering screening technology. Place them directly on the belt to go through X-Ray. Do not place shoes in the bin with other personal items.
Passengers with medical conditions that prevent them from removing their shoes or persons with prosthetic devices should notify a security officer. These passengers will receive additional screening that will involve physical and visual inspection.
Have your boarding pass and identification ready and present them to the TSA Officer.
(for a list of acceptable forms of ID, CLICK HERE).
For more helpful Tips from TSA, CLICK HERE
Known best for its endless stretches of white sand beaches, world-class golf and vast array of all-inclusive resorts, Punta Cana is often referred to as the Coconut Coast. No resort in Punta Cana is higher than the highest palm tree, and there is no shortage of palms on the 40 miles of white sand beaches. But Punta Cana is far more than an incredible beach destination.
Endless all-inclusive vacation and getaway options are available for this Caribbean destination.
South of Riviera Cancun, Riviera Maya is home to many of Mexico's best hotels and all-inclusive resorts. Stretching 100 miles, from just south of Puerto Morelos to the ancient Mayan ruins of Tulum, the area offers endless white sand beaches, lush jungles and ancient Mayan cities including Chichen Itza, Tulum and Coba. Enjoy trendy shopping, wining and dining on Playa del Carmen's Fifth Avenue, and amazing watersports in the quaint towns of Puerto Aventuras and Akumal. The Mesoamerican Barrier Reef is just offshore.
Nothing is a problem on this island paradise where reggae, romance, and the Caribbean sun come together. Jamaica gleams in Technicolor as lofty Blue Mountains spill onto verdant plains, shimmering sands and turquoise seas. Accommodations range from charming inns to luxurious resorts. Each of Jamaica's 12 golf courses has its own unique design and personality.
Montego Bay has it all, from an international airport and five championship golf courses to beautiful hotels and a variety of amazing beaches. With its own international airport, Montego Bay is ideal for those who are limited to a short stay.
Your Caribbean Honeymoon begins the moment you say, "I DO."
Your Sandals Destination Wedding - When you honeymoon at Sandals Resorts for three nights or longer, Sandals gives you a Free Beautiful Beginnings Wedding - or use the value toward creating the wedding of your dreams.
Experience the wonder of beaches resorts, where everyone, at every age, is spoiled with the vacation of their dreams. Where all-inclusive adventure and excitement give kids the freedom to have a vacation of their own, and parents the luxury to relax and enjoy, too. Yet it's the precious moments when the entire family comes together, when time stands still and every minute is embraced, that will linger in your heart forever.
Grand Pineapple all inclusive Caribbean resorts include tropical decor, cable TVs, and in-room safes adorn all our supremely comfortable air-conditioned rooms. Your favorite unlimited ice-cold beverages, fruit filled tropical creations and sophisticated coctails ensure you'll never go thirsty. Reggae rhythms and calypso beats - our local-flavored entertainment immerses you in the pulse of the Caribbean.